Jocelyn and Ty met at BYU Idaho back in January. They were in the same ward, same FHE, and Ty was Jocelyn's home teacher. Yes, the home teacher story. Jocelyn already had a boyfriend at the time. However it was distance so that didn't stop Ty.
"Well I first saw Jocelyn at the ward FHE and dang she looked good. Her eyes and smile were the first thing that caught my attention. I walked up to introduce myself, and of course she was extremely friendly, it didn't even occur to me that she had a boyfriend until I stalked her on Facebook and found out the unfortunate news. However there was no ring on her finger, so it was all fair game."-Ty
"My first impression of Ty was, Oh he's a nice good kid." Always at church, doing his home teaching every month (wonder why;) ) We hungout everyday whether it was going to Cafe Rio, watching movies, grocery shopping, or just talking and having him help me since he was very willing. A couple months later there was the unexpected kiss. Yes, he kissed me. I was just going into smell his cologne and apparently that meant that I wanted a kiss. So girls don't become to close to guys that aren't your boyfriend or they will think that means you want to kiss. I was upset at first and cut all ties there until the boy and I broke up a couple days later and that night I was back with Ty again. Nothing could or would come between us.
We kept our friendship tight, even though it was hard for him because he was into me and chased me hard from day one, and I just saw him as a friend. We were best friends. I came to Seattle in April after the semester ended, to visit and that is when I started developing stronger feelings, it was his spirituality that caught my eye. We would talk every night on the phone, and have dates weekly, and I came to visit him for the fourth of July and that is when we made it official official. Ever since it has been nothing but true happiness and head over heels in love.
love it!!! bahaha i remember ty being like the kiss was an accident!!! and i was like what the f how can a kiss be an accident but now i get it =] such a cute story you two!
ReplyDelete